Monday, June 15, 2009

Looks Like My Summer Vacation Is, Over.....


Yep, It's 15th of June 2009,
The 1st day of the lame o' schooling days...

Haiz, can't sleep till 12 or 1 pm ler,
gotta wake up at 6 a few hours later...

Looks like my Summer vacation is,
over...

Here we go again...
Taking results, listening to those teachers crapping again...(not all of them though)
Some are quite nice to talk to...
Some other,
SPEECHLESS...

I can't say i'm looking forward to this day,
naturally, i prefer the holidays...
Despite being bored all day,
I had so much fun spending my time with friends...

When we went to jusco( for 3 or 4 times ler)
When we went to Mid Valley...
When I went to those camps...
When they came to my house...

It was all memories worth remembering,
guess it'll be stucked in my head,
till i leave the world,
Forever...
=]

Finally, really wanna thank everyone i know,
for they really made this holiday meaningful and worth remembering...


ShinN
12.57am
15 June 2009



1 comment: